Proper care and maintenance of your custom orthotics ensure they last long and serve you well. For instance, if you get orthotics for heel pain, poor maintenance can affect how they help in providing support and comfort to relieve your pain.
Here are some tips that can help you in caring for your custom orthotics.
- Clean your orthotics once a week and always hand-wash
- Never soak them in water as they can develop water damage
- Always air dry instead of using a dryer or applying heat
- Only use your custom orthotics for shoes designated for them
- Check them for signs of wear and tear
If you’re looking for custom orthotics Boulder-wide, contact PTI Orthotics to book an appointment.